12 000€ (bus.)
In order to meet the demand of businesses looking for new employees with extended skills in line with the evolution of their economic sectors, the “Inside ENSTA Paris” program offers you:
- Complete your training in one of the best French engineering schools
- Broaden your initial field of expertise
- Or reorient yourself towards a new field by developing a dual skill
To do this, you choose one of the 5 specialisation courses we offer, as well as a profile, "Engineering and design" or "Entrepreneurship-Intrapreneurship". This way, you put all the chances on your side.
« While I had until now an academic career that was very much oriented towards fundamental mathematics, I was able to follow a specialisation course in "Energy in transition: production and optimisation" as part of Inside ENSTA Paris. Thanks to this, I found a 6-month internship at ENGIE solutions, in the energy efficiency branch, a guarantee of better employability in the short term in a rapidly developing sector. » Talwyn Charbonneau, Inside ENSTA Paris 2021 graduate
Duration of the program: one academic year (2 semesters – 60 ECTS)
In order to match the contribution of the "Inside ENSTA Paris" program with your initial profile and enrich your skills, you can choose one of the specialisation courses from the 4 divisions of ENSTA Paris:
- Smart mobility and vehicle engineering
- Energy production and management
- Maritime Engineering
- Cybersecurity and information systems architecture
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Engineering of complex systems for transportation, energy, defence
Choosing a profile between "Engineering and design" or "Entrepreneurship – Intrapreneurship" will allow you to refine your professional project. Whether it is to start your career in industry, in research and development for the private or academic sector or to manage a technological breakthrough project, you will find the opportunity to personalise your course at ENSTA Paris.
In addition, you will also attend classes in law, economics and management, foreign languages, as well as training and support for professional integration.
The programme ends with an internship, the Graduation Project (PFE), which will allow you to apply the acquired skills in the environment you have chosen (businesses, public institutions, etc.).
This program is open to French or foreign candidates holding a Bac + 5 degree in engineering, a Masters, or equivalent.
Course fees for 2022/2023
The fees include participation in classes, documents, the use of our computer platforms:
- Individual rate: €7,000
The “2020 or 2021 graduate” rate is applicable to people who have just finished an initial education course and have not yet been employed.
- Business and self-employed rate: €12,000
In addition, there is a €200 enrolment fee.
Depending on the individual situation of the admitted candidates, partial or total exemptions from tuition fees may be granted by the management of ENSTA Paris on the basis of academic excellence criteria or social criteria.
Send your completed application form:
- Download the application form
- Download the recommendation form
- Download the French language questionnaire
By the following deadlines:
- By Thursday, November 4, 2021 for a program beginning in January 2022 (for the jury on November 22)
- Before Saturday, January 15, 2022 for a program beginning in March 2022 (for the jury of February 03, 2022)
- Before April 14, 2022 for the jury of May 19 and before May 31, 2022 for the jury of June 16 for a program beginning in September 2022