Objective of the course
In order to meet the demand of businesses looking for new employees with extended skills in line with the evolution of their economic sectors, the “Inside ENSTA Paris” program offers you the chance to enrich your initial specialisation with one of the 5 specialisation tracks that we offer. With the choice of an “Engineering and design” or “Entrepreneurship – Intrapreneurship” profile, stack the cards in your favour by completing your initial education.
Duration of the program: one academic year (2 semesters – 60 ECTS)
In order to match the contribution of the "Inside ENSTA Paris" program with your initial profile and enrich your skills, you can choose one of the specialisation courses from the 4 divisions of ENSTA Paris:
- Smart mobility and vehicle engineering
- Energy production and management
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Engineering of complex systems for transportation, energy, defence
Choosing a profile between "Engineering and design" or "Entrepreneurship – Intrapreneurship" will allow you to refine your professional project. Whether it is to start your career in industry, in research and development for the private or academic sector or to manage a technological breakthrough project, you will find the opportunity to personalise your course at ENSTA Paris.
In addition, you will also attend classes in law, economics and management, foreign languages, as well as training and support for professional integration.
The programme ends with an internship, the Graduation Project (PFE), which will allow you to apply the acquired skills in the environment you have chosen (businesses, public institutions, etc.).
This program is open to French or foreign candidates holding a Bac + 5 degree in engineering, a Masters, or equivalent.
Course fees for 2021/2022
The fees include participation in classes, documents, the use of our computer platforms:
- “2020 or 2021 graduate” rate: €7,000
The “2020 or 2021 graduate” rate is applicable to people who have just finished an initial education course and have not yet been employed.
- Business and self-employed rate: €12,000
In addition, there is a €200 enrolment fee.
Depending on the individual situation of the admitted candidates, partial or total exemptions from tuition fees may be granted by the management of ENSTA Paris on the basis of academic excellence criteria or social criteria.
Two starts of schooling are available:
- September 2021 - March 2022: courses at ENSTA Paris
- April 2022 - September 2022: Graduation project (PFE) in a business
- January 2022 - June 2022: Business internship
- September 2022 - March 2023: courses at ENSTA Paris
- April 2023 - September 2023: Graduation project (PFE) in a business