Students studying in ENSTA Paris partner institutions, in France or abroad, can substitute one or two semesters at ENSTA Paris for part of their training for a non-degree course.
International exchange student
Interested students must take the necessary steps with the international department of the home university, which will send the completed application file to ENSTA Paris. This file will be examined by a committee, which will decide on whether they can join. Applicants are exempt from coming for the selection interview.
The application file must be sent to ENSTA Paris before April 6th, 2023 at email@example.com for admission from September 2023.
The documents to be provided are (in the order below)
- Application form, duly filled and signed (download the form)
- ENSTA Paris learning agreement, duly filled and signed by the student and the home university (download the form)
- A CV
- A cover letter in French or English
- The French proficiency certificate issued by a French teacher (download the form) OR the result of an official French test
- The list of courses already taken (download the form)
- A certificate from your coordinator (download the form)
- Official transcripts of all your university years (in the original language and an official translation into French or English)
- Copy of your passport or identity card
- Copies of the degrees
- Copies of the prizes and distinctions mentioned in your application form
- Rank certificates
- Official English test result
In addition, your application must be completed with two letters of recommendation from two professors (download the form) sent directly by your professors to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 6th, 2023.
In charge of international mobility