ENSTA Paris trains the engineers of tomorrow through its engineering course, under student or apprentice status, and also offers several other training courses:
- Engineering course
- Engineering course by apprenticeship
- PhD Programs
- Advanced training courses
- Distance learning
The Engineering course and the Advanced Masters are certified by the CTI et CGE.
In order to ensure both basic scientific and technical education and education in the advanced technology and technology industry, ENSTA Paris relies on:
- A permanent faculty member. Composed of teacher-researchers working in the School’s research laboratories, at the forefront of research in their respective fields;
- Companies whose high participation in training is one of the riches of education. It allows students to be in frequent contact with the industrial world. Their operational experience in engineering and their know-how ensure a teaching perfectly in line with current reality and requirements;
- Scientists from French or foreign research organisations in which the technologies of the future are developed and studied before they are transferred to industry.
Education and research
Proximity to research is an essential feature of education at ENSTA Paris. The laboratories play an essential role in the construction of education.
Whether they intend to pursue it in the future or not, it is essential for an ENSTA Paris engineer to have direct and significant contact with the world of research and development during their studies, and that they understand the functioning, peculiarities and links with other sectors of the economy.