ENSTA Paris trains engineers who will work in four main areas:
- Transport: autonomous vehicles, smart mobility
- Energy: renewable energies, smart cities, nuclear energy
- Applied mathematics: operations research, optimization, data sciences
- Engineering of complex systems: robotics, cybersecurity
Opportunities for action
ENSTA Paris offers its corporate partners the opportunity to work with its students in four possible ways:
- Supervision of team projects. This form allows visibility on the subjects of intervention and the opportunity to get to know the students better.
- Hosting trainees. This provides an opportunity for pre-recruitment.
- Individual teaching. This is an intervention as a temporary worker in one of the courses at ENSTA Paris.
- Sponsorship of skills: teaching in the framework of a partnership. This intervention coordinated by the company offers the possibility of sharing the teaching load between 2 or 3 collaborators and offers brand visibility.