ENSTA Paris campus is located in the heart of the Saclay plateau, which brings together many scientific establishments and institutions: public research organisations (CNRS, INRA, ONERA, INSERM, CEA, etc.), private research centres (Air Liquide, Danone, Thales R&T, Soleil, etc.), higher education institutions (Ecole polytechnique, Université Paris Sud, Institut d'Optique Graduate School, HEC, Supelec, ENSAE, CentraleSupelec, Télécom Paris). The campus will soon host AgroParisTech and other higher education and research institutions.
ENSTA Paris has a 6-hectare campus containing all the infrastructure that students need:
- the teaching buildings: classrooms, practical work rooms, amphitheatres, etc.
- computer rooms and language labs
- the multimedia documentation centre
- the research laboratories
- the student centre and associations
- the student residence (430 fully-furnished individual studio apartments)
- the cafeteria and the restaurant of the École polytechnique
- high-quality sports facilities: gymnasium, tennis courts, basketball, football, rugby and handball courts, swimming pool, sports hall.
Student life and associations
Student and community life is an essential part of our students' development. With more than 70 associations and multiple sports activities, this life is rich and is an integral part of your training at ENSTA Paris.
The sports facilities of the campus
ENSTA Paris has many sports facilities shared with the École polytechnique.
• A 1734 m2 gymnasium.
The sports grounds of the École polytechnique:
- Covered facilities: a weight training room, a weapons training room, a gymnasium, 2 25-meter swimming pools, 2 volleyball courts, 3 basketball and handball courts, 2 climbing walls, a dojo, a dance hall, a shooting range;
- Outdoor facilities: an equestrian centre with 30 horses, a beach volleyball court, a 400-meter athletics track, a golf court, a semi-artificial lake, 1 climbing wall, 4 football fields, 3 rugby fields, 8 tennis courts.