- September to June: Monday to Friday, 8:10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- During the school holidays: Monday to Thursday, 8.45 am to 5.30 pm; Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The ENSTA Paris library is open to everyone.
For outsiders wishing to access the library, an access request must be made beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org. To access the Multimedia Documentation Centre (CDM), you will be required to provide identification at the reception of the School.
The library is closed to the public. Your Multimedia Documentation Centre (CDM), however, continues to offer you its drive service (rental and return of documents by appointment). To do this, you are requested to contact the library at email@example.com to arrange an appointment for the rental and/or return of your documents.
Reminder: documentary research is done via FOCUS.
The loan of documents (free registration on request) is reserved for the public of the University of Paris-Saclay.
Each reader can borrow 10 physical documents (including 2 DVDs) and 5 journals.
The rental period is 4 weeks for books and journals, and 8 days for DVDs.
To know more
- Guide and regulations of the ENSTA Paris library (in French)
- IP Paris library usage charter (in French)
- Research methodology and online documentary resources (in French)
- Documentary information sheets for students, foreign students (in French or in English), PhD students, teacher-researchers and staff.