This route is also offered to normaliens.
After two weeks devoted to a harmonisation course in communication, project management, accounting and engineering law, the fourth-year training curriculum includes a teaching course followed by an internship period.
A course customised to your objectives in 2, 3 or 4 semesters built around two fundamental semesters:
Teachning curriculum (September to mid-April)
- Lessons of the 3rd year of the engineering course (Choice from among different specialisation tracks and profiles)
- Possibility of integrating the personalised course to help start a business.
Graduation project (from mid-April)
The end of studies internship takes place over a minimum period of six months. Its duration is 8 months for Armament engineers, who also attend one month of training in administration and European environments and a 6-month internship of knowledge of the operational environment.
The graduation project
3-semester international course
To strengthen the international dimension of one’s education. Semester to be completed either before, between or after the 2 fundamental semesters
International academic semester
With a wide choice of destinations and personalised educational programmes:
- KTH, Stockholm (aerospace)
- NTNU, Trondheim (maritime)
- TU Delft (transport, energy)
- TU Munich (transport, robotics)
- ParisTech Shangai Jiao Tong (transport, energy)
- UFRJ, Rio (maritime, energy)
4-semester business course
To prepare for the business world as soon as possible with 2 semesters to be completed (internship in a business in France or abroad + personalised programme and/or internship) before the 2 fundamental semesters
4-semester full course
To develop as many skills as possible with 2 semesters to be completed (international academic semester + internship in a business or laboratory in France or abroad) before the 2 fundamental semesters