The recruitment procedure is carried out jointly with 15 schools (Arts & Métiers ParisTech, Chimie ParisTech, École des Mines de Nancy, École des Mines de Saint-Étienne, École des Ponts ParisTech, École polytechnique, ENSAE Paris, ENSTA Paris, ESPCI ParisTech, Institut d’Optique Graduate School, ISAESupaéro, Mines ParisTech, Télécom Bretagne, Télécom Paris), by pooling the entry of application files and scientific tests.
Enrolment for the competitive examination is done on the website of the shared university admission procedure.
Send your complete application as a single .pdf file, including all documents except letters of recommendation to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 8 April 2021. For the academic year 2021-2022, classes will start in mid-August 2021 for international students.
The documents to be provided are (in the order below):
- Application form, duly filled and signed (download the form)
- A CV
- A cover letter in French or English
- If possible, the French proficiency certificate issued by a French teacher (download the form) OR the result of an official French test
- The list of courses already taken (download the form)
- If you are applying for a double degree program, a certificate from your coordinator (download the form)
- Two letters of recommendation from two professors (download the form)
- Official transcripts of all your university years (in the original language and an official translation into French or English)
- List of courses taken during the current year
- Copy of your passport OR birth certificate with official translation into French if you do not have a passport Copies of the degrees
- Copies of the prizes and distinctions mentioned in your application form
- Rank certificates
- Official English test result