Online administrative enrolment
If you have not already done so, you will very soon receive login IDs allowing you to log in to our student enrolment and tuition management site. Enrolment is done online and must be completed no later than one week before school re-opens. All mandatory fields must be completed and the enrolment finalised. It will then be verified and validated by the Registrar’s Office of ENSTA Paris.
Please prepare the following documents:
- identity photo (jpeg format)
- identity document
- bank account details (yours)
- medical certificate (FFSU template) (for students of the 1st and 2nd years of the Engineering course)
- Data Protection document, duly signed
- document on the conditions of use of class materials, duly signed
- right to image document, duly signed
- CVEC 2020/2021 certificate (except for international exchange students)
For non-European students, please also prepare:
- your residence permit or resident card
- a copy of your birth certificate translated into French.
Enrolment fees and tuition fees for the engineering course
Rates for European Union residents for the year 2020-2021:
- Tuition fees: €2,650
Rates for non-European Union residents for the year 2020-2021:
- Enrolment fees and tuition fees: €4,650
Academic year schedule
First year (1A):
The start date for 1A is between 24/8/2020 and 4/9/2020:
- Bachelor’s AST: 24 August, 31 August or 4 September 2020, according to the information received
- International AST: 24 August, 31 August or 4 September 2020, according to the information received
- DUT AST: 24 August 2020
- CPGE TSI: 24 August 2020
- CPGE PT: 31 August 2020
- CPGE MP, PC, PSI: 4 September 2020
Second year (2A):
Start of classes:
- M1 AST: 24 August 2020
- International AST: 24 August 2020
- Students passing from 1st year: 7 September 2020
- Auditors: according to the information received
Third year (3A):
Start of classes:
- Students passing from 2nd year or returning from a gap year: 7 September 2020
- Auditors: 7 September 2020
Polytechnician / normalien course:
- Start of classes: 24 August 2020
Official date for the beginning of the new academic year for Advanced Masters students and free auditors: please check the dedicated pages or refer to the message that you received upon admission.
You are automatically be affiliated to a compulsory health insurance scheme for the reimbursement of your health expenses.
Special cases exist; especially if:
- you have already been registered in a previous year
- you are a foreign student
You will find all the necessary information at this link.
Need a supplemental health insurance?
If you wish to supplement the social security reimbursements, you can subscribe to the supplemental health insurance of your choice. If your budget does not allow you to subscribe to optional supplemental health insurance, assistance is available.
Click for more information about supplemental health insurance.
Personal computer: required configuration
Most of the classes at the start of the new academic year will be given online. It is therefore essential that you have a personal computer. A laptop is recommended (possibly connected to an additional screen when you are in your accommodation). The required configuration is as follows:
- Processor: minimum: Intel or AMD processor with at least 4 cores (Core i5 or +, Ryzen 5 or + recommended)
- Disk space: minimum: 256 GB free space (SSD is recommended)
- RAM: minimum: 8 GB (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics: no specific graphics card is required
- A consistently supported operating system and an antivirus software, both up-to-date, are compulsory.
If you enroll in the Engineering course and are a French citizen, you can apply for a scholarship on social criteria (criteria identical to those of CROUS). Please note: CROUS scholarship holders of the previous year must also apply for an ENSTA Paris maintenance scholarship, since the school is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Armed Forces and the scholarship application is therefore not automatically renewed.
If you are joining the Engineering course of ENSTA Paris this year, you are guaranteed to have an accommodation offer as long as you answered "Definitive Yes". You will be contacted directly by our accommodations office about this.
For students arriving from a non-European country, a COVID-19 medical certificate dated less than 72 hours will be required upon entering your accommodation.
If you have a disability and need specific accommodation, you can address your requests to the school's disability advisor.