Online administrative enrolment
If you have not already done so, you will very soon receive login IDs allowing you to log in to our student enrolment and tuition management site. Enrolment is done online and must be completed no later than one week before school re-opens. All mandatory fields must be completed and the enrolment finalised. It will then be verified and validated by the Registrar’s Office of ENSTA Paris.
Please prepare the following documents:
- recent identity photo (jpeg format)
- currently valid identity document
- bank account details (yours)
- medical certificate (FFSU template) (for students of the 1st and 2nd years of the Engineering course)
- Data Protection document, duly signed
- document on the conditions of use of class materials, duly signed
- right to image document, duly signed
- CVEC 2023/2024 certificate (except for international exchange students)
For non-European students, please also prepare:
- your residence permit or resident card
- a copy of your birth certificate translated into French.
Enrolment fees and tuition fees for the engineering course
Rates for European Union residents for the year 2023-2024:
- Tuition fees: €2,650
Rates for non-European Union residents for the year 2023-2024:
- Enrolment fees and tuition fees: €4,650
Academic year schedule
First year (1A):
The start date for 1A is between 22/8/2023 and 04/9/2023:
- Bachelor’s AST: 22 August or 28 August 2023, according to the information received
- International AST: 22 August or 28 August 2023, according to the information received
- CPGE ATS and TSI: 22 August 2023
- CPGE MP, MPI, PC, PSI and PT: 4 September 2023
Second year (2A):
Start of classes:
- M1 AST: 22 August or 28 August 2023
- International AST: 22 August 2023
- Students passing from 1st year: 4 September 2023
- Auditors: 4 September 2023
Third year (3A):
Start of classes:
- Students passing from 2nd year or returning from a gap year: 11 September 2023
- Auditors: 11 September 2023
Polytechnician / normalien course:
- Start of classes: 28 August 2023
Official date for the beginning of the new academic year for Advanced Masters students and free auditors: please check the dedicated pages or refer to the message that you received upon admission.
You are automatically be affiliated to a compulsory health insurance scheme for the reimbursement of your health expenses.
Special cases exist; especially if:
- you have already been registered in a previous year
- you are a foreign student
You will find all the necessary information at this link.
Need a supplemental health insurance?
If you wish to supplement the social security reimbursements, you can subscribe to the supplemental health insurance of your choice. If your budget does not allow you to subscribe to optional supplemental health insurance, assistance is available.
Click for more information about supplemental health insurance.
Personal computer: required configuration
ENSTA Paris practices a comodal pedagogy composed of face-to-face courses, digital teaching resources and hybrid sessions. In addition, many courses and projects require the use of digital tools. It is therefore essential that you have a laptop computer. The required configuration is as follows:
- Processor: minimum: Intel Core i5 or + or AMD Ryzen 5 or +
- Disk space: minimum 256 GB free space
- RAM: minimum 16 GB
- A consistently supported operating system and an antivirus software, both up-to-date, are compulsory.
Finally, it should be noted that :
- A Chrome Book, like a tablet, is not a full-fledged PC and does not run all the tools needed for school and is not a valid configuration.
- The latest generation Macs with M1 and M2 processors are not compatible with all the tools used at school and therefore do not constitute a valid configuration.
The conformity of your configuration will be checked at the beginning of the school year.
For any question concerning the configuration of the computer, you can contact the DSI of ENSTA Paris at the following address: email@example.com
If you enroll in the Engineering course and are a French citizen, you can apply for a scholarship on social criteria (criteria identical to those of CROUS). Please note: CROUS scholarship holders of the previous year must also apply for an ENSTA Paris maintenance scholarship, since the school is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Armed Forces and the scholarship application is therefore not automatically renewed.
If you are joining the Engineering course of ENSTA Paris this year, you are guaranteed to have an accommodation offer as long as you answered "Definitive Yes". You will be contacted directly by our accommodations office about this.
Participation to WEI
As a new student at ENSTA Paris, you will certainly take part in the WEI. It is a few days that allow newcomers to get to know each other, but also students from the other years in a warm, friendly and relaxed stay.
If you have any questions, the student office (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be happy to answer them.
If you have a disability and need specific accommodation, you can address your requests to the school's disability advisor.