This funding allows ENSTA Paris to invest and progress more and more towards matching our students to the needs of the economic world. This relationship with our partner companies is strengthened over the years. Thanks to the many contributors who each year choose to pay their apprenticeship tax to ENSTA Paris.
Why pay your apprenticeship tax to ENSTA Paris?
- To support a scientific training of high-level engineers at the service of industry;
- To support innovative educational projects aimed at ensuring that training is in line with the needs of companies from the point of view of knowledge, know-how and know-how;
- To take part in the orientation of the training of engineers that your company will need tomorrow;
- To increase the visibility of your company with future engineers of high potential in connection with your recruitment policy;
- To support a proactive diversity policy.
How to pay your tax?
Starting in 2023, the way the balance of the Taxe d'Apprentissage is collected and allocated will change!
(Law for the Freedom to Choose one's Professional Future of September 5, 2018).
What's new for 2023:
- The global amount of the balance of the apprenticeship tax (0.09% of the payroll of the year n-1) will be collected by the URSSAF (on May 5 or 15, 2023)
- You will have to allocate your balance of the 2023 apprenticeship tax directly via the SOLTéA platform, developed by the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC)
- You will be able to make pledges beforehand via a platform soon available on our school's website
- A new schedule of which you will find below the three main steps
* Attention, cette étape a uniquement pour objectif de signifier votre intention de versement à ENSTA Paris.