Presentation of the Advanced Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The strengths of the course
- The development of knowledge on rapidly evolving subjects, such as digital technologies and networks, which bring innovation to many industrial or service sectors.
- The acquisition of managerial bases in scientific and technical fields, with a view to the analysis of the strategic positioning of the business and the development of financing plans for new businesses.
- Learning how to lead innovation projects and prioritise them according to their strategic and competitive scope.
The specialised masters in Innovation and Entrepreneurship offers many career prospects to its graduates, for working in the fields of digital or network industry, or management, in France and abroad.
The specialised masters in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is open to holders of a master's degree or a new Bac + 4 in a field of science and technology (mechanical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, etc.)
The programme lasts for three semesters
• A first semester in China from February to July (concentrated from Friday to Sunday), with courses given by teachers from different institutions including the Zheijiang University.
• A second semester in France, from September to January. The classes are given by the three schools of ENSTA Paris, the École polytechnique and Télécom Paris.
• A third semester devoted to the professional thesis, with remote monitoring and oral defence before a panel on the basis of a written document.
All the details concerning the programme, the schedule, the admission requirements and the application file are available on the Polytechnique Executive Education website