The course was designed to meet the requirements of transport businesses, the automotive industry, health, banking and insurance, online services and even mass distribution.
This course is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles.
Presentation of the Advanced Master in Artificial Intelligence
The strengths of the Artificial Intelligence course
- The possibility of designing and analysing experiments to evaluate HRI (Human-Robot Interaction) systems
- The use of advanced statistical learning methods of associated architectures to solve artificial intelligence issues
- The implementation of neural networks and deep learning methods using software libraries
There are many career possibilities after the specialised master's degree in Artificial Intelligence. You can go into large businesses in the industrial and service sectors, into start-ups, or into major web companies. The skills acquired will allow you to start your career in France or abroad.
Examples of jobs occupied by graduates of the SM in Artificial Intelligence
Many jobs are possible, including:
- artificial intelligence engineer,
- robotics engineer,
- artificial intelligence researcher,
- designer of conversational agents,
- artificial intelligence specialist...
The course lasts for a period of 9 months, and is supplemented by a professional thesis internship of 4 to 6 months.
The teachings of the advanced master in Artificial intelligence
Fundamentals of artificial intelligence
- Ethics and deontology in artificial intelligence
- Logic and symbolic artificial intelligence
- Probabilistic graphical models
- Basics of statistical learning
Learning and optimisation for AI
- Deep learning
- Large-scale statistical learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Learning for robotics
- GPGPU programming for learning
Artificial intelligence in interaction
- Automatic language processing
- Learning for the image and recognition of objects
- Computer vision
Real case studies
- Personal and technical development of internship research
- Common thread project
- Scientific and industrial seminars
Jelassi Ben Atallah