The joint laboratories make it possible to formalise and structure large-scale research collaborations and can host specific contracts such as CIFRE theses, responses to calls for proposals and many other concrete collaborative actions.
ENSTA Paris now has 3 joint laboratories, on cutting-edge and cross-cutting topics such as artificial intelligence, computational mechanics and the role of design in robotic applications.
Joint Laboratory for Innovation in Artificial Intelligence held by The Computer Science and Systems Engineering Department
- Industrial partner: Naval Group
OpenLab PSA in Computational Mechanics held by The Mechanical Engineering Department
- Industrial partner: PSA Automobiles
- Other academic partners: École polytechnique, CNRS, Mines Paris, Ensta Bretagne, ARMINES
Robotics by Design laboratory held by The Computer Science and Systems Engineering Department
- Industrial partner: KORIAN, Altran, SPOON, SNCF, BNP PariBas Cardiff
- Other academic partners: Strate School of Design, Université Paris-Est Créteil, CESI