One sports slot per week - Monday afternoon - is included in the 1st and 2nd year timetable for sports lessons. In the 3rd year, sports are strongly recommended. A second, optional slot, on Thursday afternoon, is reserved for participation in university sports competitions.
The ENSTA Paris has sports sessions coordinated by a physical education and sports teacher; each session being supervised by a qualified substitute teacher:
- Horse riding
- Women's and men's basketball
- Women's and men's Rugby
- Women's and men's handball
- Table tennis
- Women's and men's Football
- Women's and men's Volleyball
Students can also engage in other disciplines through the sports office (sports office headed and managed by students of the School): karate, karting, scuba diving, skiing, yoga, sailing, etc.
It is also possible to engage in rowing, boxing, sailing or weight training.
Finally, the ENSTA Paris encourages its students to participate in sporting events organised by other Grandes Écoles. Among these are:
- Tournoi Centrale Lyon (multiple sports)
- Trophée de l’Ile Pelée (sailing)
- TGSED: Tournoi des Grandes Ecoles de la Défense
- TOSS: Tournoi omnisport de Supélec
- Raid ECP
- Massillia Sun Ball (multiple sports)