ENSTA Paris research is organised around 7 main areas of expertise
ENSTA Paris offers several forms of collaboration
- Study service contract. The industrialist comes looking for precise expertise, recognised know-how, equipment, and entrusts ENSTA Paris with carrying out a study according to precise specifications.
- Thesis contract. This is a collaboration in the realisation of a study entrusted to a doctoral student and carried out with the co-supervision of the laboratory concerned and the industrialist.
- Collaboration contract. Pooling of the parties' skills to optimise work on a subject of common interest.
- Consortium agreement and response to calls for projects. Submission of collaborative projects (public-private or public only) that are funded by public funding agencies (ANR, ADEME, Horizon Europe...).
- Teaching and/or research chairs, joint laboratory. Association with one or more industrial and academic partners, with the aim of removing technological and scientific barriers on a subject of common interest
Chairs at ENSTA Paris
ENSTA Paris invests heavily in partnership research and works closely with its corporate partners to develop innovative skills.
ENSTA Paris currently counts one joint research unit with industrial participation and is involved in about ten teaching and research chairs.
Les plateformes expérimentales
ENSTA Paris has set three experimental platforms:
- Hydrogen platform
- Additive manufacturing platform
- Robotics platform