Module FAIS 1.0 - Soft Skills, collaboration and advanced requirements engineering
- This course is intended for participants who wish to master complex systems in interaction with industrial and institutional partners.
- It introduces participants to the concepts and methods used in collaborative engineering and requirements engineering and feedback on ongoing or already completed existing projects. It provides a framework for harmonising a common culture at a critical phase in the project life cycle for the success of complex projects.
- The course will focus on the different approaches and the possibilities for improvement to effectively converge on well-understood and accepted requirements.
- Course duration: 28 hours.
Module FAIS 2.1 - Architecture and modelling
- This course is intended for participants who wish to master complex systems in interaction with industrial and institutional partners. After an introduction to systems engineering and a reminder of generic lifecycles, it introduces participants to the main processes with a focus on systems architecture and architectural frameworks.
- The general orientation chosen is compatibility with the choices of industry and compatibility with the choices of NATO. In this sense, it complements an initial experience in complex projects by consolidating knowledge, by providing significant multi-partner industrial feedback and by pooling a vocabulary and good practices.
- Think system
- Intensive and dedicated training of 21 hours in the MEGA HOPEX tool based on a case study.
- Optimisation of architectures and operational research
- Course duration: 98 hours.
Module FAIS 2.2 - Evaluation of architecture
- This course is intended for participants concerned with the evaluation of system architectures and their optimisation. After a reminder on systems architecture, the module presents the current standards on the evaluation of architectures, the methods and tools for the evaluation of technical-operational simulation and process optimisation. The module will illustrate the theoretical concepts presented in case studies proposed by the auditors.
- Intensive training dedicated to the Directsim tool based on a case study.
- Course duration: 42 hours.
Module FAIS 3.0 - Advanced System Engineering (ASE)
- This course is aimed at participants who wish to master complex systems and to address interactions between all the parties involved in these developments (institutions, industrial partners, etc.).
- It presents the participants with a set of detailed and illustrated feedback on complex systems.
- In this sense, it complements knowledge of complex projects, based on feedback from concrete, multi-partner industrial experiences, and provides a pooling of vocabulary and good practices.
- EUROSATORY 2020 visit and SoS analysis.
- Course duration: 21 hours.