You can visit a city doctor or visit the Health Centres which are open to everyone. There, you can consult general practitioners or specialists; you can avoid the advance payments with your health card (or your CAEM).
A doctor is also present at ENSTA Paris on Wednesday afternoons by appointment.
In case of emergency:
- Emergency unit: dial 15 (24/7)
- SOS Doctors : 08 26 88 91 91 (24/7)
The social worker at ENSTA Paris receives all students at their request. She is bound by professional secrecy.
Her mission is to:
- Help students who are experiencing social, family and personal difficulties
- Restore social ties when faced with the risk of disruption and marginalisation
- Promote access to rights and direct towards the appropriate services
Budget advisory meetings
The Budget Advisory Meetings (PCB - Points conseil budget) are reception structures intended to help anyone experiencing budgetary difficulties and needing support.
View the interactive list of PCB