Online administrative enrolment
If you have not already done so, you will very soon receive login IDs allowing you to log in to our student enrolment and tuition management site. Enrolment is done online and must be completed no later than one week before school re-opens. All mandatory fields must be completed and the enrolment finalised. It will then be verified and validated by the Registrar’s Office of ENSTA Paris.
Please prepare the following documents:
- identity photo (jpeg format)
- identity document
- bank account details (yours)
- medical certificate (FFSU template) (for students of the 1st and 2nd years of the Engineering course)
- Data Protection document, duly signed
- document on the conditions of use of class materials, duly signed
- right to image document, duly signed
- CVEC 2020/2021 certificate (except for international exchange students)
For non-European students, please also prepare:
- your residence permit or resident card
- a copy of your birth certificate translated into French.
Academic year schedule
- Official date for the beginning of the new academic year for the engineering course: refer to the admissions page
- Official date for the beginning of the new academic year for Advanced Masters students and free auditors: please check the dedicated pages or refer to the message that you received upon admission.
Personal computer: required configuration
Most of the classes at the start of the new academic year will be given online. It is therefore essential that you have a personal computer. A laptop is recommended (possibly connected to an additional screen when you are in your accommodation). The required configuration is as follows:
- Processor: minimum: Intel or AMD processor with at least 4 cores (Core i5 or +, Ryzen 5 or + recommended)
- Disk space: minimum: 256 GB free space (SSD is recommended)
- RAM: minimum: 8 GB (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics: no specific graphics card is required
- A consistently supported operating system and an antivirus software, both up-to-date, are compulsory.
If you enroll in the Engineering course and are a French citizen, you can apply for a scholarship on social criteria (criteria identical to those of CROUS). In this case, you will need to provide the 2019 tax notice on your parents’ 2018 income, as well as their family record book. Please note: CROUS scholarship holders of the previous year must also apply for an ENSTA Paris maintenance scholarship, since the school is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Armed Forces and the scholarship application is therefore not automatically renewed. In this case, to facilitate the examination of your file, you will also need to upload your 2019/2020 scholarship certificate. All information on scholarships
If you are joining the Engineering course of ENSTA Paris this year, you are guaranteed to have an accommodation offer as long as you answered "Definitive Yes". You will be contacted directly by our accommodations office about this.
For students arriving from a non-European country, a COVID-19 medical certificate dated less than 72 hours will be required upon entering your accommodation.
If you have a disability and need specific accommodation, you can address your requests to the school's disability advisor.
We wish you an excellent year at ENSTA Paris.