The Specialised Masters® in Information Systems Architecture and Security enables the future professional to acquire the techniques and methods for designing and managing information systems in their entirety.
- To acquire the techniques and methods for designing and managing information systems:
- Software engineering techniques (specification, development, project management
- Information systems architecture and security techniques
- To train future IS architects and consultants in cybersecurity techniques in order to be able to respond to new threats in the field of IT security
- To give the keys to design, manage and ensure the scalability, interoperability and security of IS as a whole
- Computer science is a cutting-edge technique that is constantly evolving. One of the primary objectives of the Specialised Master's in Information Systems Architecture and Security is to follow the industrial sector very closely. In order to maintain close links with IT users, the courses and practical work are taught, in addition to the permanent teacher-researchers from ENSTA Paris and other schools or universities, by professors from IT service companies.
- A series of visits to companies using exemplary information systems illustrates the theoretical teaching.
- Language and management courses complete the training.
The courses are taught by experts from companies such as:
"I chose the MASIS because this very comprehensive programme perfectly covers all the knowledge necessary for an architect to tackle the problems of complex computer systems. Furthermore, the School is well known to professionals from very diverse industries, an undeniable asset for finding an internship or a job." Vanessa
"The teaching provided in the MASIS and the end-of-study internship allowed me to concretely realise the importance of technological mastery for a department manager working on an information system design project. The theoretical and practical knowledge acquired at the ENSTA Paris has effectively helped me to gain technical credibility vis-à-vis my management and to increase my legitimacy vis-à-vis all of my employees." Pierre-Yves
For many companies, scalability, interoperability and, increasingly, security remain the black spots in the operation of their information systems. Thus, the designers of modern information systems, whether they are on the side of the project owner, the project manager or the consultant, must now take into account all these inherent problems.
The aim of the Specialised Master® is to train future information systems architects, information systems and cybersecurity consultants or IT project managers who are distinguished by a good command of the techniques currently used, in particular those that enable information systems to be secured against the external attacks that are so frequent nowadays.
This course is open to French or foreign applicants holding a degree:
- of Bac + 5 in engineering, DEA or DESS, Masters, or equivalent,
- at Bac + 4 level and with at least 3 years of professional experience.
Course fees for 2021-2022
The fees include participation in classes, documents, the use of computers and business visits (travel costs included):
- Individual rate: €7,000
The individual rate is applicable to people who have just finished an initial education course and have not yet been employed and to people seeking employment upon presentation of proof.
- Business and self-employed rate: €12,000
In addition, there is a €200 enrolment fee.
Selection and schedule
- Download the application file
- Download the recommendation form
- Download the form on the level of French proficiency
- Return the duly filled file before 5 April 2021 for the 1st session and 10 May 2021 for the 2nd session (application fees waived)
- Admission results: end of May for the 1st session, early July for the 2nd session
- Start of the 2021 school year: September 2021